Podcast Description Edit
Ethan Daniels is finally home, but is his StarCorp trouble over yet?! Find out in this exciting Christmas episode of The Ceiling Fan!
|Ethan Daniels||Kevin McCreary|
|John Watsenburger||Kevin McCreary|
|Phil Jinkus||Mark Jones|
|Uncle Obadiah||Josh Taylor|
|Cousin Amos||Christopher Green|
|Mrs. Daniels||Rebecca Mageroy|
- This episode is a parody of Home Alone.
- Ethan says "Say Goodnight Kevin is nothing but a delaying of The Ceiling Fan", referencing the fact that Kevin had shifted his focus from working on TCF to working on Say Goodnight Kevin, causing TCF to be delayed.
- John Watsenburger states that the Starcorp employees are "toothless", referencing the AIO episode A Thankstaking Story, and that they're "generally not very nice", referencing The Great Wishy Woz.
- Obadiah calls Amos a "clod-jumper", referencing Wooton's Broken Pencil Show.
- Obadiah says "did you say now, or ow?" referencing Aloha, Oy!.
| IA1·IA2·IA3·IA4·IA5·IA6·IA7·IA8·43·CA5·44·News Report 1·45·46·47·48·TS5|
Key: TS = Thanksgiving Special, IA = Intern Aaron Special, CA = Contest Announcement, XMAS = Christmas Special