Podcast Description Edit
Ethan remembers he forgot to record Episode 32 so he writes up a script and here are the results.
|Ethan Daniels||Kevin McCreary|
|Aaron Wiley||Garrett Vandenberg|
|Phil Jinkus||Mark Jones|
|James Carlisle||Loren Crisp|
|Todd Brown||Garrett Vandenberg|
|Maria Jinkus||Mark Jones|
|Tim Carmichael||Loren Crisp|
- This episode is a spoof of the movie Back to the Future, thus making it comparable to a Christmas episode as all Christmas episodes spoof movies.
- This episode was not actually released February 16, 2011; it was released August 25, 2012. The feed was manipulated to make it appear earlier in time.
- In Episode 29, the following dialogue occurs:
Ethan: We need to go back!
Phil: Back where? The future?
Ethan: No Phil, that's Episode 32.
After Season 3 began, fans noticed that Episode 32 was never released (because the 2010 Christmas Special was originally counted as the 32nd episode). This inspired Kevin to actually make Episode 32 and have it spoof Back to the Future.
- Ethan claims this episode is A Day in the Life of Phil. Early on, Mark Jones planned to make a Day in the Life of Phil episode titled Phil and Todd's Excellent Adventure, spoofing Bil and Ted's Excellent Adventure. This episode spoofs BTTF instead which is another 80s time travel movie.
- Phil says "You're my copycat...MEOWW" which is a reference to a line uttered by Jebediah Skint in the AIO album The Green Ring Conspiracy, released March 2011. This creates a continuity error, because if this episode takes place in February 2011, this episode would not have aired yet.
- The Hoob-bots say "hullo", referencing the interview with Kevin and Charlie Roth in Episode 13.
Key: TS = Thanksgiving Special, CA = Contest Announcement, HS = Halloween Special, XMAS = Christmas Special